Sep 27, 2010

PERI Paper Model Coaching Clinic (Photo Report)









The first PERI Paper Model Coaching Clinic went quite well, the participants exceed our full capacity (41 people came to this event). Concept Magazine as the host overwhelmed  by the participants spirits. Although it's heavy rain and the traffic jam was very bad (these two things made me came late to this event) the event finally took off from 6.30 pm, 30 minutes off the scheduled 6 pm. Actually I can made it on time if my friend who supposed to took me there showed up, but he didn't. So poor me I have to take the taxi and you can guess how bad is Jakarta traffic jam while it's heavy raining. Big thanks to Rino Liha, Anto, Beta, Roi,Chris and Imam who helped me by tutoring all the participants. I guess this one is not the end, cause we will meet again in 2 months time for another great Coaching Clinic like this. All the picture credit goes to ROI and thanks for uploading it.  P.S: Boys and girls please don't try this at home for the latest picture, it's very bad for your paper model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment