Apr 26, 2010

IDS Creative Festival :Light Up Your Ideas 4 Success

On April 24th at the same spot as last week, IDS invite us again to make a workshop and exhibition on papercraft. Although the visitor is not as crowded as last week I have a very good time, cause I don't have to stay in Epicentrum Mall from morning till night. I went there with Antho after my work hours in Saturday (hell yeah I still have to go to office in Saturday). And finally met a new PeRI member with nickname pepakura viewer or Muhammad Ilud in the real world.After this event I "kidnapped" two modles, one is World Cup replica in A4 version and Danboard for my lovely daughter if I go to Bandung next week. Anyway thanks for alll the PeRI member especially Mr Rauf and Mr Rizky Feriansyah who already stayed at the event from the beginning in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment