Mar 12, 2012

Photo Report : PERI at Kompas Muda 5th Anniversary and Toys Fair 2012


On March 10th 2012 PERI was a given a booth at Kompas Muda 5th Anniversary in Tribeca Park at Central Park Jakarta. I stopped by there to see my papermodel friends after a quite a while absence from event gathering.  And here are some photos of the event. Although it only last one day, I think the event went very well bu judging almost a sell out on the paper model template that PERI sold during the event.



The next day I attended Toys Fair 2012 located at Balai Kartini, Jakarta. At this event actually PERI had a booth from 10th March, but alas in Saturday i must go work at half day so I can't see the event. Here are some photos during the event in Toys Fair that really caught my eyes was a huge LEGO display featuring Star Wars Theme.


 
And as the main attraction at PERI booth was a Optimus Prime model build by Hendrawan, our paper modeller friends from Kalimantan. 


Others than that there is one model that I really wanted to see, it was Aile Strike Gundam designed and built by Rino Liha . Yes I admitted it, I'm a Gundam Freak, so I won't miss such beauty like this one.



So see you again guys until next post, hopefully not a long one.

1 comment:

  1. mantap om ardi liputannya...tuh OP ngangkut dari borneo gimana ceritanya

    ReplyDelete