Nov 4, 2009

Gudang Papercraft Ardi on IndoComtech 2009 (1)


As one member of PeRI (Paper Replika Indonesia), gadget 92 or also known as Gudang Papercraft Ardi will be attending IndoComtech as one of the teacher in Papercraft Workshop Building on Saturday 7th November 2009 from 7.30 pm till 9 pm. Other than that I will also perform live demo building in the Main Stage on Sunday 8th November 2009 from 11 am till 1 pm. Oh how life turns very fast, as far as I remember my last visit to IndoComtech was last year. Just wondering around to see some nice gadget and hopefully will bring some good memories. I never expected that I will visiting IndoComtech again as a papercraft builder who share his knowledge and perform his skills in front of many eyes. For me it's a break trough and I hope this will lead me for a better life and new experiences for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment