Nov 18, 2010

PERI @ Muda Creativity 4th Anniversary





Kompas MUDA as an integral part of KOMPAS (the most popular daily news paper in Indonesia) invite us on MUDA Creativity 4th Anniversary at KOMPAS Gramedia Palmerah Building,Jakarta. The event itself start on November 12th  and end November 14th 2010. I was not able to attend the event because from Saturday November 13th, I have to go to my family in Bandung. Nevertheless PERI had done a good job on this event. Cause from the report by PERI member that guarding our booth, the crowd very interested and buy many printed paper model from our sales catalog during this three day event.
The picture above there taken by Xiahu and Vicky from PERI member, so the credit goes for them. And I want to thanked you for all the PERI member that participated in this event. I hope this will be a good start before we attend Urban Fest 2010 tomorrow and the day after at Pasar Seni Ancol.

No comments:

Post a Comment