Dec 16, 2010

Santa Park




On Thursday December 16th 2010, I visited Central Park after I bought myself some plastic models and paint supply from PnP @ Taman Anggrek, Jakarta. PnP was my regular store when it comes to hobby store especially military scale models.  On the other hand I was stunned to see the beautiful Santa Park theme that was 100% build entirely by LEGO. The event last from December 3rd 2010 till January 9th 2011, this event held by Central Park for the upcoming Christmas and New Year's holiday.
 While we are on the holiday spirits, I want to share you the customized Nani Bird paper toy in here by SP2, you can read the whole news and where to download it in here. So happy building and Happy Holiday from me. I'm going for a break a while and will come back after finishing my year end personal project in web design. So till we meet again, maybe in this year or in 2011 !!!

1 comment: